You must make a reservation to use the pool this summer.
To make a reservation, click here or on the menu item shown under Summer 2020.
You must be signed into your account to make a reservation.
Members are limited to one advanced reservation per day, per member. Members may make additional, day of, reservations beginning at 7:30 am each day, where there is space available.
How to Make a Reservation
- Select the facility:
- Adult Lap Swim — each weekday from 6 to 7:30, limit of 12 swimmers, age 15 and up
- 50+/Immune Compromised — for swimmers 50+over and members who are immune compromised
- Bluefish — for childrern, not limited to Bluefish swim team members
- A Swim — for adults age 18 and up
- B Swim — for anyone, children under age 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- You will see the current day and the next five days; reservations cannot be made more than five days in advance.
- If the time slot is booked or is more than five days in advance it will be grayed out
- If space is available, the time slot will be white.
- Click on the time slot
- You will see all of the members associated with your account — check the box(es) to reserve a spot(s)
- You will see a confirmation message.
How to view or cancel reservations you have made
- Navigate to Manage Account (Membership
- Click Reservations