You must make a reservation to use the pool this summer.
To make a reservation, click here or on the Make A Reservation menu item shown under Summer 2020.
You must be signed into your account to make a reservation.
No more than 8 reservations can be made for A Swim or B Swim within any one week.
How to Make a Reservation
- Select the facility:
- Adult Lap Swim — each weekday from 6 to 7:30, limit of 12 swimmers, age 15 and up
- Over 60/immune compromised — for swimmers over 60 or swimmers who are immune compromised, limit of 18 swimmers
- Bluefish — for children, not limited to Bluefish swim team members, reservations will be made through Bluefish SignUpGenius
- A Swim — for adults age 18 and up, limit of 38 swimmers
- B Swim — for anyone, children under age 15 must be accompanied by an adult, limit of 38 swimmers
- You will see the current day and the next four days; reservations cannot be made more than five days in advance.
- If the time slot is booked or is more than five days in advance it will be grayed out
- If space is available, the time slot will be white.
- Click on the time slot
- You will see all of the members associated with your account — check the box(es) to reserve a spot(s)
- You will see a confirmation message.
How to view or cancel reservations you have made
- Navigate to Manage Account (Membership-Manage Your Account-Manage Account) or click on the
View/Cancel Reservation menu item shown under Summer 2020
- Click Reservations
Reservations work fine on an iPad or smart phone.