Hollin Hills Pool Vice Chair
The Vice Chair is responsible for managing member communications (eg. newsletters), pool rules and notices, and ad hoc tasks that arise throughout the year. It’s a great Board position for anyone with a bit of management or communications expertise who wants to learn a little bit about everything.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading committees to select new Board members and vendors (as needed);
- Using MailChimp to send out member newsletters and communications/notifications;
- Managing the pool social media accounts;
- Maintaining information on pool bulletin boards, including publication and printing of any pool notices;
- Leading the annual review of the pool rules;
- Managing pavilion rentals; and
- Assisting with other activities and ad hoc responsibilities as needed (eg. ordering fundraising items, helping advertise and create sign-ups for social activities).
- Assist the Pool Chair with coordination with the contracted pool management company and lifeguards/staff; and
- Assist the Pool Chair with coordination with the Hollin Hills Civic Association.