Under Phase 2 of Virginia guidelines for outdoor pools, we are limited to the following:
- Capacity of no more than 38 people on the pool grounds at any one time, excluding lifeguards
- Lap swimming, exercise, diving, and instruction are allowed
- Recreational or “free swim” is not allowed
- No more than 3 swimmers may be in each lane
- Swimmers must remain 10 feet apart in the water unless passing another swimmer
- Members must remain 10 feet apart on deck unless part of the same household
- All members must agree to answer questions about COVID-19 symptoms each time they enter the pool grounds.
Reservations are required to use the pool.
All adult members must sign a waiver before using the pool for the first time this summer.
Please click on the links below to see the full text of state of Virginia documents regarding COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions:
Please click on the link below to view the Zoom videoconference held on June 22 to go over the guidelines, schedule, and reservation system for Phase Two:
https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/7tJeE6vr7UFOE52O6l-GdKliEbjgaaa8hHAW-_QOnkvaARqUkfDeRmDzMkVEk76z Password: 7B==#+48