Thank you for your interest in reserving space for a party at the Hollin Hills Pool. We welcome you, your family, and friends to use our space with the following guidelines:
Available dates and times:
Most weekdays, 9:30 am-12:30 pm or 1-4 pm.
Some Saturday and Sunday mornings are available, depending upon other activities planned at the pool. Swim meet days, weekend afternoons, evenings, holidays and days when children’s events are offered at the pool are not available for parties.
The time reserved includes your set-up and clean-up time. Plan accordingly.
More weekend times may be available as the pool social calendar is completed, so check back on the calendar.
- $100 + a $50 deposit, which will be returned to you provided the space is cleaned up and returned to the condition you found it or better and you have signed in and out with the front desk.
- Payment is required at time of booking.
- The reservation is only for the designated times. The times include party set up and post-party clean up.
- IMPORTANT: YOUR DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE RETURNED UNLESS YOU CHECK IN and CHECK OUT AT THE FRONT DESK.
Use of the space:
- No more than 25 people.
- All unvaccinated members and guests 5 and older should wear masks when not eating, drinking, or swimming.
- All guests must be members of the pool or use a guest pass and must be checked in at the pool gate.
- 20 guest passes are included with the pavilion rental.
- An appropriate number of adults must be present to supervise children and must use a portion of the 20 guest passes.
- Party guests must follow all pool rules. Click here for rules.
- All guests are expected to leave the pool and premises at the end of the two hour period.
- Non-swimmer children must be supervised at all times and within an arm’s reach of a responsible adult while in the pool.
- Guest children must pass the swimming test to enter the pool. Contact a guard to do this. It’s actually fun for the kids and they get a Hollin Hills wrist band.
Food & Drink:
- Alcohol is permitted, but must remain at the tables in accordance with Fairfax County laws.
- No glass. Kegs or beer and wine in bottles are not permitted.
- Parties have access to, though not exclusive use of, the refrigerator and grills at the pavilion.
- Food/drinks/eating must remain at the pavilion.
- Individuals drinking should not swim. Guards may remove any host or guest not competent to be in or around the pool.
Clean-up: (Deposit or partial deposits refunded based upon check in and check out and how you leave the space.)
- Pick up all trash, sweep floor, and hose off tables, chairs, and ground in all areas used. The pool staff do not clean up after your party. If you need more trash bags, ask the office staff.
- Take trash out to large trash cans behind the fence next to the pavilion.
- Place new trash bags in trash cans in the eating areas.
If the space and property are left in good condition and your party form is checked off by the office manager or the head guard, your deposit or partial deposit will be refunded online.